Arizona Driving
We have a major problem in the Phoenix area with people jumping out of cars and running away after hitting someone.
Today a 3 year old child was killed by such a driver!
God-bless them.
A police officer told me it is because people do not put the cars in their names!
This might be part of our illegal problem, I do not know.
You see a lot of paper plates here also as you can buy them on line!
Another police officer told me they just change one vin number and keep on buying?
Seems to me they need to put some safeguards in this system or remove it.
You also see a lot of license plates from Mexico, true we are close to Mexico.
But, I have seen these cars for years at apartment complexes, the same cars which tells me they live here.
I am also told there is no way for the police to run these plates?
Something wrong here?
This is not a bash on the illegal issue, but what about our laws being followed?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home